Tuesday, November 23, 2010

211110 CRAPz on HOYdayz =_____=

around morning : i think i was still sleeping like a PIG !!! XD 
1200++ : juz woke up ..... wat to do ?! it's SUNDAY .... i used to watch cartoon on NTV7 every Sunday , my favorite ( Angel's Friends ) very cheap punya ..... but duno why ~ my tv has been out of connection since DECADES ago ~~~ missed the most recent chapter ~ wat the tooooot !!!
on the late afternoon : had a small plate of fried rice as my BRUNCH ( BReakfast + lUNCH ) coz im havin STEAMboat with my family on the late afternoon + CRAPing with the ZHADAOs and the K2Es !!! ^___________^ ( elastic face for the K2Es !!! )
                                                yummy yummy !!! want some ?! Xp
after STEAMboat-ING : went to GIANT ..... actually i wana HUNT for OXY !!! but found bo .... Nuteen pun tiada .... saw tiok Biore and OLAY nia .... toooot !!!! i was so PISSED off !!! thx to all the MALAY PIGS !!! they duno watz so call body parking !!! >____< brought some ice-cream back home .... come to think of it , i 4gt where i put my TAM-TAM !!! lol ~
late evening : watched the ASEAN GAMES boooo same LCW XD !!! jk jk !!! then i suddenly kihiao !!! have BLACK NAIL POLISH on my nails nw !!! XD 



posing with my mouse and the intrument im currently learning ~ say cheeese !!!! ^______^ LOL !!! ( *look at my nails !!! XD )


haiz ~~~~
HOLYdayz CRAPing ......
sienzzzzz nia :(


TIFA signing off ~
AGAIN !!!
 >____________<

No comments:

Post a Comment