Friday, January 21, 2011

CNY is COMING !!!!

are you anxious about CNY ?!
well , i am !!!
done to the final week !!!
muahahaha !!!
cant wait any longer >~<
here some picz to show you my ANXIOUSness !!!
a pic of me withouht wearing any make upz ~ 

 make up plan for my next performance ... totally nt casual 

my dress for CNY n my pork leg XD!
( im sooo anxoius tat i went modelling with my NEW CLOTHES every nite XD)
pineapple tartz !!! yum yum !!

 rabbit !

 act cute ~
 act cute again ~ 
 act 无辜=~=

 does this picture remind you anything about JANG-KUNG-SEUK?

 act cute ~

 无辜 n cute =~=

 无辜 again

 8 8 8 !huat ar !

 chinese fweel =~=\

 ~the end~

now do you get my ANXIOUS-ness already ?!
plz feel free to visit my FB album to click like ~ 
and please give me some opinion which to use as my profile pic ~ 
pretty plz ya ^^
here's my album link ~
but if you arent a FB fren of my , add me on my profile page 1st ya ^^


TIFA
axiousING off for her 2011 CNY!
XOXO!

*above pictures are inspiration of my pretty cousin Celyn*

No comments:

Post a Comment