Sunday, February 27, 2011

27022011 family-ing all day loooong

* main point of this post is on the second paragraph , the longest mia *
although it's SUNDAY but i woke up pretty early to have breakfast with my sweet FAM. 
 ok , this pitcha looks awful ...
so GOOSEBUMPS-ing looking me withouht makeupz XD !!!
 random posing with my bro on the car 
* ALERT !!!! MAIN POINT AHEAD *
when we were having breakfast at a random coffee shop 
chated something important with my parentz ~ 
i told them that i wished to "RUN AWAY" from MALAYSIA next year 
just because that the KEMENTERIAN PELAJAR is changing SCIENCE subjetz into MALAY 
sucks man !!!
at 1st i told them that i wana tranfer to PRIVATE SCHOOLS if they really change it
but my dad told me not to do so cause i cant continue my studies to university in the future if i choose to tranfer to private schoolz ~ 
so i have no choice and i told them that i wana go SINGAPORE
they quite agree on my opinion ~ :S
but the problem is ~ 
i cant find any scholarship to help me ~ 
ASEAN is closed already ~ 
and i wana know more about thingies studying in singapore ~ 
aimed tiok one of their school ~ 
NANYANG GIRLS' .... not bad ^^
but very stress =~=
planing to go to those MODERATE STANDARD mia 
duno laaaa ~ 
hope THEY wont change the language into USELESS BM la ==
*ooopz*
 finish crapping ~ 
ki-hiao-ing posing at my shop with that HUGE earing XD !!!
 QB here i come XD !!!
posing all the way to QB =~=
 arrived QB XD !!!
shop shop shop ~
walk walk walk ~ 
play play play ~ 
buy buy buy ~
the , bye bye bye XD !!!
bought a bunch of VEGEz for my consume for the whoe week 
gota put effort on my ON_DIET-ing plan XD !!!
gain 1KG again !!! >~< sucks !!!
back from QB ~ 
posing again ...
wakakakkaa !!!
 posing ends here ~ 
time to remove my make-upz =~=
 taaadaaa ~ 
@______________@
after removingmy contact lens 
wow !!! 
wat a shocking pitcha to look at XD !!!
gota get my beuaty sleep now 
T_____________T 
tomorrow is MONDAY 
>___________<
~ nitez ~

TIFA 
drifting off ~
XOXO !!! 
gambate to all having proect mia f3 PMR candicates :S

No comments:

Post a Comment