Tuesday, February 8, 2011

D' Sleeping Beauty

lately my tummy enjoyed EMOing very much ~
this tummy upset made me felt dizzy and sleepy all day long :(
i've slept for almost a whole day since yesterday afternoon =~=
the doctor said it was some sort of minor food poisoning 
well , i have a feeling that im suffering APPENDIX more than food poisoning =~=
the doctor gave me few packets of medicine 
and WTF cuase one of the medicine was named CHARCOAL >~<
one of my ANTIz =~=
see the orange tablets ?!
that one sure give me goosebumpz
dont tend to eat that before you sleep cuase it may probably causes INSOMIA !! @~@
nothing more to write ~ 
gota off to SEJARAH-ing oredy :(

*daily quotes :
 我不小心把「我愛你」誤發給你了。如果你接受那就儲存起來,如果你不接受,就把這三個字返發給我。
收此信息你就是喜歡我了,刪除你就是暗戀我了,回信息你就是想嫁我了,不回則答應嫁給我,修改就死都是我的人,儲存則下輩子都歸我.

TIFA 
@~@ !!! 
valentines day is just around the corner 
XOXO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment