Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GINVERA !!! MY LOVER XD !!!

GINVERA GREEN TEA MARVEL GEL
this was my free gift when i bought my BB Cream 
and it's very nice to use !!! 
results in one day !!! 
seriously !!!
but i dont encourage HUMANZ to use this daily XD
it's kinda too strong on our skin @~@
my 1st bottle almost used up 
and i saw a promotion on this product 
so i bought a combo pack 
but unfortunately i bought the wrong product 
i wanted to buy MARVEL GEL
but because of my MATA SEPEK-NESS
i bought CLEANSER instead 
duh =~=
ok !!! no regrets of my mata-sepek-ness XD 
this two bottle of SWEETIES here is sooo COOOOL to be used TOOOO !!! 
behind the box got a whole set of GINVERA GREEN TEA SERIES 
will be hunting for them after i have enough money =~=
tadaaa ~ 
the full set !!!
from left : marvel gel , cleanser , toner , dark eye circles roll away , day cream , nite cream and intensive corrector 
whoooz !!! 
love them sooo muchy >~<
kyaaa !!! gambate for my GINVERA XD !!! 

TIFA 
now im an official fan of GIVERA GREEN TEA SERIES 
XOXO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment