Thursday, March 24, 2011

IT'S ME !!!!

exam is sucha stress !!! 
took lotz of pitcha ~ 
it's sort of somthing like RELAXation to me XD !!!
enjoy it so much ~ 
ZILIAN-ness overflowing !!!
*beware!!!* 
 random pitcha taking 
duno hami pose lai =~=
 say GAGA !!! 
 QB fitting room ^^ 
i like this blouse so much 
unfortunately it's rejected ~
chocolate stains on the shoulder part T~T
 back view ~ 
argh !!! my UNsexy-back XD !!!
 checking on my eyes in the morning =~=
loooolzzz
 my 1st pitcha of EDITing
dare to wear spaghetti strips in the house but not outside T~T 
 my current profile pitcha XD !!! 
EDIT EDIT ==
i mean the colour and toning 
 fringe changing ~
fringe on the right
 fringe on the right ~
should i change my fringe ?!
coz my eyeballs looked one big one small :S
 oh ya !!!
PIMAPLEZ >~< !!
i hate exam !!! >____< 
the end ~ 
wore the same t with daddy yw during ttion just nw !!!
n stupid sheaming !!!
made me to take rapid to ttion and being late :(

TIFA 
nitez .....
XOXO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment