Wednesday, June 1, 2011

01062011 a whole new month again !!!

it's already half way through 2011 
well 
for the next 6 months 
i would like to enjoy myself doing what i would like to do 
i got my dream part-time job lately
as a barista at TEA-TAC-TOE
the bubble tea shop (branch) newly opened opposite PCGHS
*not more more tea*
i dunwana loose this job 
but i duno how to tell my parents 
duhh 
i told them i was working part-time for holidays only XD !!!
wish me luck cause im gona tell them the truth on the day before school reopens 
my friends told me to think twice 
they said this will affect my studies 
plus on im having PMR this year 
but i asked them 
are you sure u spent a whole afternoon at home studying ?!
well im not 
even during the exam season
so ?
will it affect my study ?
nooooo noooo nooo 
it wont 
i will prove that i can mantain both of them well 
barista is my dream-king of part time job
wont gona let it go so easily XP

TIFA
上天请保佑我
我不想放弃这份工作
i had a big WAR with my mum on the night after the National CO Competition
and she said she dunwana "chap" me anymore from that day onwards 
well ~ 
this situation isnt very bad huh ? 
blahhh ~ 
XOXO bloggerz 

No comments:

Post a Comment