Saturday, June 4, 2011

04062011 time to chillz

ok ~
dont with those F*CKING idiot scolding
doesn't worths me to waste my time on those BRAINLESS peoplez  
 let us chill down 
travel back to my wonderfull time at 3T today XD
<3 <3 <3

today is my first day preparing pearl on my own without any helpz from others
the texture not bad actually 
just that it's a bit no enough QQ
the sales today was not bad actually 
although it's the same old customers 
LOLZ !!!!
but at least got a few PCGHS(P) students and some pass-by-ers
total sales rm30++
the best among this 3 days 
lack of promote-ing-ness
so a few customers nia lu 
T~T 
hope everything will be better romorrow
was busy cooking this and that for the whole morning
so afternoon very "da" relax 
was captured by Ray as a lab rat for Ahkai
XD
they used my hair for EXPERIMENTS
but the effect not bad laaa 
LOLZ !!!
taadaaa
the pitcha mia effect wasnt that obvious 
but got diffences that's it 
XD
Jaz !!!
dont transfer laaaa
i will very sien without your acc 
XD

TIFA 
XOXO !!!!
tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow 
life's a rainbow 
LOLZ !!

No comments:

Post a Comment