Monday, July 4, 2011

04072011 My Life's Random

hello hello !!!
it has been a while since my last update XD
MYGAWD
whole face pimples acnes blackheads 
shit mannn !!!
so sad 
was kinda busy till no time to do facial lately
T_______T
 randomly emo-ing
in front of the door XD
mum cooks the best wan-tan-mee in the world XD 
kinda starving now 
cause i dint had my dinner 
am on diet again 
how sad huh 
am allowed to eat breakfast and some fruit snacks from tomorrow onwards
or else im gona be overweight again 
=~=
btw , any suggestion for ways to grow taller ?
blahhhhh
mmmm 
yum yum yum 
instant poridge 
yucks to see nice to eat 
swt mannn 
here's few more ramdom pitchaz before ending my post 
i miss my "long long" hair :(
 but i enjoy having my "short short" hair now XD
 feeling like going out to shop with my fwenz :S
the thingy around me 
oh ya ~ 
i look so fcking vain XD
1st time competing relay 
what a big mistake 
sory to let you all down palz XD
but no worries coz there wont be any NEXT TIME XP
photographer : Bong JW
me and my dear ORANGEy PARASITE XD

wow !!!
this post is totally supremely random XD
seems like my mood is very random too lately 
nitez <3


TIFA
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment