Friday, July 22, 2011

22072011 WTF*** ?!

why !!!
why PMR Trial change time !!!
why we need to sit for our own Trial and not the national ones !!!
pekchek !!!
Trial 24-26th Aug
PCGHSCO Concert 27th Aug
what this ?!
arrrggghhhh 
>____________<

and to dear all K3F Fcking ANNOYING teachers
firstly i need to thx TME to spoil my reputation !!!
and OGH !!!
your voice seems dull !!!
i try my best to stay awake but it's a difficult task !!!
and i really wasnt asleep this morning !!!
just looking down on the floor cause tired of hearing your voice okay !!!
say me fave bad attitude
mind yourself first laaa
if you dint kpc go here go there kapsiao like batpo aneh 
how can you know me and TME's thingy harrr 
mind your own BATPO-ness 1st thx !!!

argh !!!
why are my class teacher so annoying 
>~<

TIFA
XOXO
should i say welcome to the annoying life of me ?! 
walaaaawl !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment