Wednesday, September 21, 2011

21092011 Yesterday

yesterday was my BIGday
was a blast 
kinda enjoy
and MAEGAN !!!
sorry for making you bankrupt 
>~<
btw thx alot for the sushi buffet 
haha 
and your 1st time on rapid 
coool huh ? 
XD
your bday present is a deal 
but me wana see you wear dress 1st 
XP

to k3F 
thx for the cool bday song 

to jiawen 
OHMY
thx for the fancy card 
you must have been "wasting" lotz of precious time on that 
love it so much seriously 
it's cute 
and full of HEARTIES
XD
you do understand me huh ?
XP
will gambate on everything you wished me 
^___^

to zhadaoz
thx for that spongebob-y erm mini "sideboard"
kinda come in handy to me 
thx thx 
btw 
i hate spongebob 
XP
jk jk 
HEART you all 

to all fb-ers 
thx for all the spamming 
XD
especially liuyin 
lolz 
whole page 
@~@
thx for all the wishes and blessing 

lastly to my family 
thx for the kfc and the "nevertastebefore' cake 
XD
and my daddy's rm50 angpau ( so kiamsiap :S )
and that earphone
i thought throw into rubbish bin liao 
==
my mummy still dunwana talk to me
suak lu 
XP
i havent tell you two that because of you all refused to repair the comp
i missed out my selection test for the scholarship lerh 
tooot mia 
suak liao 
T_____T
who voulenteer to be my messenger huh ?
=_____=

*to all the un-mention-ed mia*
*thx for making my bday a blast* 
*XOXO*

TIFA
XOXO
aint it a blast ?
=~=

No comments:

Post a Comment