Thursday, September 22, 2011

22092011 You Wont Get It

okay 
one important point
you're not me 
and you wont understand my feeling 
suak 
chatted to the wrong person 
so what 
you're in a good environment
not like me
you dunhav transportation problem 
well i do 
you enjoy staying at home but i dont 
and i wana rent a house and stay with my frenz is not a JOKE
life's short 
although i cant take anything along with me into the grave
but still i can take along a good memory 
a good memory out from my meaningful life
the next two years are important 
i not it aint important to you kay 
time is precious
I DONT WANA MISS ATHING
i have dreams to be fufill 
i have targets to archive
and i need to put effort into it
cause im not good enough 
but i can try my best from time to time 
conculsion 
YOU WONT UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS
cause you're aimless !!!

TIFA
sick of you splashing cold water onto me 
i dint mention any toooot words cause i treat you as a important person in my life
but THANKED you so much for keep on splashing cold water 

No comments:

Post a Comment